Thursday, October 13, 2011

Accuracy of Transits

Welp, I wish I had some better news about the Saturn transits but as Saturn approaches my natal Pluto, let me just say that I'm getting annihalated by it.

Actually, let me rephrase. I am indeed getting annihilated, but I know it's for the best. The lessons are there. Pluto (renewal, plundering, exposing, investigating) is in its ruling 8th house of transformation, other people's money and "deep" matters, so I am going to be flipped inside out by the time this is over. Financially, emotionally, etc. My entire human experience is being redefined. Saturn and Pluto are making me grow the hell up. And it's time. As it moves through my Libra stellium, I am having to evaluate every area of my life where I've ever half-assed anything or wasn't truthful with myself.

This is bitter work. At times it feels like there's no way out. This energy will either make you or break you. But there are great rewards if you can be strong. If I can be strong. Pluto and Saturn both force you into reality checks and introspection. You are never the same after they touch you. Saturn is exalted in Libra so although I am feeling run over, in the end, it will be a good thing.

Today was also my Venus return. It was exact in the morning. Normally, this is a benevolent transit, but not when it's opposing retrograde Jupiter exact conjunct the Moon. Retrograde energy is the opposite of a planet's natural energy. Jupiter is also a very benevolent planet, usually bestowing luck and prosperity, but when stressed with a retrograde position AND a harsh aspect it can be very destructive. Conjoined with the Moon, this indicated that today would be a very bad day.

Not only this, but the opposition was squaring my natal Mars, where my energy, motivation, action and drive are housed. Truly, this indicated that today I would feel like the life was getting sucked out of me.

And I did. Still do. It sucks. Today was indeed a VERY BAD DAY. But I'm still here.

And that's the energy of Pluto + Saturn. What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment