Thursday, September 8, 2011

Gratitude

The Most High continues to show me great favor. Today I faced a moment of tremendous personal crisis that, had it not gone so well, could have sent me spiraling down a path of misfortune. Instead, once again I escape unscathed.

I have found myself a benefactor of these moments at numerous times in my life. I don't believe in "luck", good or bad. I do believe in the concepts of karma and providence, however. It is my hope that when we as conscious beings put forth benign energy into the cosmos, that it is returned to us in some way...the same holds true for malevolent energy.

In any event, I am thankful for the events of today, and see it as a sign that I am on the right path. My energy feels so good right now, and I will endeavor to continue doing all that I have been doing.

That said, when good things happen in our lives, it is important to express thanks and appreciation, and to acknowledge the grace we have been given.

Consider it done...

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment