Monday, September 5, 2011

Kindred

In an attempt to make myself feel better about losing my Pisces rising (I used to share this aspect with one of my best friends and am mourning the loss of that tie in our synastry), I decided to look up some famous people who share Aquarius on the Ascendant.

Males
Barack Obama
Abraham Lincoln
The Prophet Muhammed
Carl Jung
Karl Marx
Auguste Renoir
Emmanuel Kant
Lucky Luciano
Matt Damon
Orlando Bloom
Kirk Douglas
Steve Jobs
Wayne Gretzky
Gene Hackman
Bill Moyers
Evel Knievel
Martin Sheen
Ritchie Valens
Jim Morrison
Michael J. Fox

Females
Catherine the Great
Eleanor of Aquitaine
Madame de Pompadour
Calamity Jane
Sylvia Plath
Nina Simone
Billie Holiday
Christina Aguilera
Lucy Lawless
Sheila E.
Sylvia Browne
Whoopi Goldberg
Alicia Silverstone
Princess Beatrice of York
Roberta Flack
Audrey Hepburn
Janis Joplin
Roma Downey

Other
United States Constitution (we share an Ascendant and a birthday--how interesting!)

No comments:

Post a Comment